- 4 White buns or lettuce wraps
Using a blender, pulse your soya mince into small bits.
In a bowl mix all of the ingredients together.
Form 4 patties by pushing the mix firmly into a round mold.
Optional step - Leave them in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up. This can help them hold their shape.
Fry up your burger patties in a pan (with oil) over medium heat for about 3 minutes each side. Drizzle your favourite sauce over the patties in the last minute!
Assemble the burgers the way you like them.
Serve and enjoy!
- Leave your "raw" patties in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and reheat before eating.
- If your mixture is too sloppy, you should add more breadcrumbs.
- If the mix is too dry you can add 1 tablespoon of water.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.6g | Protein: 48.7g | Fat: 1.3g | Sodium: 449mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 0.3g | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg