- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Onion Diced
- 250 Grams Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Bottle Pasta sauce
- 1 tin Coconut Milk
- 400 Grams Pasta of your choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the pasta according to packets instructions.
Melt the coconut oil on medium heat.
Saute the diced onions and sliced mushrooms in the coconut oil until tender.
Add the tomato pasta sauce and coconut milk.
Turn the temperature to low and simmer until you're ready to serve.
Once the paste is "al dente", pour off the cooking water. Put the pasta into the mushroom sauce and toss to combine.
- Don’t over cook your pasta!
- Add a bit of sugar to balance out the flavours if your sauce tastes too tart.
- Add courgettes, aubergines or peppers to this dish for some extra vegetables.
- Store leftover vegan mushroom pasta in the fridge for up to 4 days in an airtight container. Reheat before serving.
Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 76.4g | Protein: 15.6g | Fat: 8.6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 734mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11.1g | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 6mg