Okay, so these Vegan Peanut Butter Balls (bombs if you have silicone moulds!) are seriously the bomb! The shizz! The bees knees!
In other words, you'd be daft not to try them -
if you are a peanut butter lover of course. Even my dad, the peanut butter hater said they're "nice" so… everyone should try them! Unless you’re allergic obvs... 😉
I wanted to veganise my old peanut butter bars recipe, and while playing around I ended up changing a whole lot of the ingredients.
It definitely didn't disappoint, which can't be said about every recipe I try to veganise 😂
If you wanna see some fails follow me on Instagram! I post them in my stories! 🤦♀️😛
Let me also mention the 3 ingredient "chocolate"! It is AMAZING! You could melt down normal chocolate if you find it easier, but OMG. TRY THIS!
It's like toffee almost…
Gooey, yet satisfying 😉
How I veganised this recipe
Honey -> maple syrup
If you love peanut butter, you'll love my Peanut Butter Mousse!
Enjoy!! Please let me know your thoughts of my Vegan Peanut Butter Balls by leaving a rating and comment below! Follow along on Instagram and Tag @Veganise.Life on Instagram and hashtag it #Veganiselife
Vegan Peanut Butter Balls
- Silicon mould if you want to make shapes 😀
The Peanut Butter Balls!
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Smooth or Crunchy work great!
- 100 ml Maple Syrup
- 60 ml Coconut Oil Melted
- 75 ml Cocoa Powder
- 75 ml Maple Syrup
- Mix the 4 Ball ingredients together
- And mix the 3 chocolate ingredients together
- It's seriously that simple! 🤩 Roll the Peanut Butter mix into 24 Balls (or push it into a silicone mould)
- Drizzle the chocolate over the balls
- Stick them into the freezer for 15 minutes!
- Enjoy!! 😉
Like this post? Pin it!
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!