These Vegan Moroccan Stuffed Peppers with Couscous are easy, healthy, colourful and require no preparation besides slicing and dicing 🔪😉
Ingredients and alternatives
Peppers - any colour will do!
Couscous or Quinoa
Vegetables - mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, corn, peas, tomatoes, any other veggies that you love!
Soya Mince marinated in Soya Sauce
And oil is optional!
Don't you love it when recipes need only 10 ingredients or less 🤩
Enjoy!! Please let me know your thoughts of my Vegan Moroccan Stuffed Peppers with Couscous by leaving a rating and comment below! Follow along on Instagram and Tag @Veganise.Life on Instagram and hashtag it #Veganiselife
Vegan Moroccan Stuffed Peppers with Couscous
- 4 Peppers An colour!
- 1 Cup Couscous Or Quinoa
- 1 Cup Chopped Vegetables Mushrooms, Zucchini, Peas, Tomato, Etc
- 1 Cup Soya Mince
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Harissa Paste
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock
- 4 tablespoon Water
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive oil To coat peppers for roasting
- 10 Dried Apricots
- 2 tablespoon Almond Flakes
- Cut the tops off of the peppers, deseed them, brush a little oil on them and place them in a baking dish.
- Marinate the soya mince in soya sauce while you chop up the vegetables.
- Dice your veggies into thin slivers - I'm talking 2mm wide kind of small 😊
- Prepare the Couscous according to packet instructions.
- Mix the couscous, stock, harissa paste, water, vegetables and soya mince together.
- Gently spoon the mixture into the peppers.
- Cover with a lid or tin foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 180°C.
- Sprinkle the sliced apricots and almond flakes on top and serve immediately! 😀
Like this post? Pin it!