Calling all peanut butter lovers! This vegan mousse is the one for you. It is creamy, fluffy, healthy and only uses 4 ingredients! The perfect sweet treat all year round😍
Enjoy it with some dark vegan chocolate for an indulgent dessert 😍
I've tried far too many peanut butter mousse recipes and they've been completely flops 😔 one time I even created a reaction 🌋 FOR REAL! It was bubbling and fizzing more than a school science project! 😅
IF the mixture starts separating just pop it into the fridge for a bit to cool. When you take it out just give it a good stir (or use your electric whisk if you're lazy like me 😉) .
I’ve only had this problem once when I used a different peanut butter 🥜
I like to use a sugar and salt free peanut butter to give me extra control of
The taste (sometimes extra flavour just isn’t necessary)
I used these gorgeous little Le Creuset Ramekins 😍
Enjoy!! Please let me know your thoughts of my Creamy Vegan Peanut Butter Mousse by leaving a rating and comment below! Follow along on Instagram and Tag @Veganise.Life on Instagram and hashtag it #Veganiselife
Creamy Vegan Peanut Butter Mousse
- Electric Whisk
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter I used Crunchy but Smooth would also be delicious
- 100 ml Water Normally I use coconut cream but I didn't have and water worked just fine!
- 60 ml Chickpea Brine
- 40 ml Maple Syrup
- Beat the chickpea brine and maple syrup on high speed until it starts to form stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl mix the peanut butter and water together*
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the chickpea mixture to the peanut butter.
- Fold in the remaining chickpea mixture into the peanut butter taking care not to knock the air out**
- Chill for 2 hours.
Like this post? Pin it!